FIAT G50 WW2 Warbird

Allan,

Thanks and good to hear its your favorit threat will do my best to keep it that way
My designs of RBCkits are the Micro Warbirds, Frechdachs, Corby Starlet, F100, Lip 20, Yak 23, Yak 15, Gloster G40 and the Wave Flying boat (rcme plan).
So sorry no AT5 but if you have any question about that model I have the plan and will do my best to help you.

Daniel,

Thanks will take some time and lets hope the Fiat will fly as it should be, if so it will definitely will do my best to make a plan for RCME.
Sorry a Macchi will not be next have so other models to finish first but it will get there in the future.
Don't think that the next Warbird will be 2mtr its just to big for my workshop iam planning on going to about 1600mm span with the Efligt electric retracts.

Danny,

If I can do it Iam 100% sure you can do it with your eyes closed

Tim,

Thanks and will post a photo of my daughters model tomorrow the model is finished and flying already and its send in to Graham for a plan in RCME need some more pics but will be published before the summer.(I hope)
The best thing is that I can fly the model when ever I like, am I a lucky dad or what.

Ton

Danny,

Tell your wife its for a school project works all the time.

Tim,

Uploaded some photos of our daughter Nikki and son Dylan the model was for Nikki's school project and was good fun building the model and talking to the kids at school.

All the kids had a feeling about the weight of a piece of balsa end the weight of Nikki's model called First Step.

They also hold the Corsair by the tail to feel the pull of the prop great to see there faces and hair blowing in the wind.

Flying with the good old Speed 400 motor is still good fun.

Ton

• 1 month later...
Hi Wouter,

Good to have you here and thanks again.

A nylon screw would have been possible or is still possible but I have the feeling that such a screw would not be strong enough.

For making it less sloppy the best option is always going for metal parts the material is more stable at it self, than any kind of plastic or nylon would be.

Okay will sort out some more pics so keep an eye on the thread.

Ton