Phoenix Online Session

Advert

Hi guys im tempted to join in but im not sure how my specs on my pc will add up..Hows this a asus hd 5670 graphics card .the usual 256mb, pleanty room in my hard drive ,2 or 3 gig memory ddr2 and im not sure about my processer speed ..any hints folks..or should i stick with my realflight g4.5cos thats great but looking to join in on the fun with rcmand e pilots..big fan of rcm&e..Tartan 81..

My computer is a bit behind the times these days so far as graphics memory goes at just 256 MB however it copes with phoenix in every respect except 3D scenes which work for a while then it runs out of memory - not a big loss and not enough of a problem to make me change a very quick & reliable machine (what have I said !).

The processor is a pentium E5300 dual core 2.6 GHz overclocked to 3.12 GHz

So your computer may cope, I can't say.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd reached the pumpkin hourwink 2.

I think the slope simulation is not bad at all and seems to drawing a decent a mount of interest so another one sometime soon would be worthwhile.

Should anyone want to copy or improve on the weather settings I used here they are (click on the image to view full size):

pcombatsloppe.jpg

Ian

• 2 weeks later...