Phoenix Online Session

Advert

I am planning on hosting a session on Phoenix Thursday 26th to start aprox 9:30 all are welcome lets have a laugh any body that has any preferences to what the session should be whether it's slope soaring streamer cutting or even just a free flight let me know.

Tony

ps usual login

RCME

forum

Edited By Phantom 622 on 25/09/2013 00:53:20

Posted by Phantom 622 on 25/09/2013 00:47:09:

I am planning on hosting a session on Phoenix Thursday 26th to start aprox 9:30 all are welcome lets have a laugh any body that has any preferences to what the session should be whether it's slope soaring streamer cutting or even just a free flight let me know.

Tony

ps usual login

RCME

forum

thumbs up Looks like I'll be there. I have to go out to a meeting beforehand but I'm usually home by 9pm and be ready for some good humour by then.

I am planning on hosting a session on Phoenix Thursday 26th to start aprox 9:30PM all are welcome lets have a laugh any body that has any preferences to what the session should be whether it's slope soaring streamer cutting or even just a free flight let me know.

Tony

ps usual login

RCME

forum

Thanks John you assume right hope to see you there thumbs up

Don't see why it shouldn't. The graphics "card" on the laptop is probably the main significant difference (between it and a desktop PC) but as long as it's not too much of an antique it should probably be up-to-it. You can download a demo from the Phoenix website which is supposed to show how the sim will work on your machine.

As for requirements to play here, just run the sim, go on line and join in!

Tony

ps usual login

RCME

forum

No one there yet so I'll set the ball rolling.....

• 2 weeks later...
Posted by ben goodfellow 1 on 13/10/2013 20:02:01:

ive been trying to get on , every time i go on i have set up my tx then it crashes and goes off , think i will have to un then re install the sim , its driving ne crazy.......

Have you had any luck yet Ben ?

If I can help in any way I'll try my best yes

Tony