Model Shop Leeds (Good Show)

Just ordered a new receiver for my Carbon Z Yak 54 (Futaba 617 2.4) from model shop leeds, ordered monday afternoon and it was delivered tuesday afternoon. What a great service, and the price was sub £50 for the Rx. There are bargins out there from UK suppliers if you search around, and with that kind of turnaround and service it will keep me going back, so well done model shop leeds, excellent service, first class customer relationship and long may it continue, would recommend them to everybody.

Rafman

• 9 months later...
Advert

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Recent experiences have not been good as delivery seems to be slow. I made an online order and the next day I got an email saying my order was dispatched. A week later and nothing so I emailed and it seems dispatched means boxed up and sat in the shop. It was the same story on my previous order. Another 4 days passed and still nothing so I sent another email requesting if the order had still not left the shop could I cancel the order. I did not get a reply to this request. Compare this to an order made to RCWorld within this time that was at my door within two days. I an still waiting on MSL

I got a full refund today from MSL. I have had quite a few trouble free orders from them in the passed. I think the problem this time was I was told the item was dispatched and that made me expect it to turn up within 3 or 4 working days. If I was told it was delayed or awaiting stock I would have been happy to wait