Grumman Goose

Advert

Alas my particular model is no longer with us due to a motor failure at low level bank turn when the inside motor made a horrible squealing sound and came to an abrupt stop. The scenario could not have been worse and did not have enough airspeed due to 'showing off' pulling up from a low pass for a slow low level wing-over type manoeuvre. No airspeed and severe angle of attack with a stalled engine is never good and the resulting cartwheel did not render the remains worthy of a re build I'm afraid. I am still planning a larger version and have the plan largely drawn but it will be a while just at the moment. It appears the glue bond on the magnets had failed on the motor. Linds

Oh no Linds,

That's terrible news, so does that mean there is no chance of the 60in getting published, or does Graham have the plans,photos and write up to still procede?

Sorry to keep asking,but both the smaller and larger are worthy of putting to print,and are the only designs of yours featured over the years to not get published!

Such a shame

Steve

• 9 months later...

As a last ditch effort at keeping this thread and hope alive

If our wonderfully good hard working and esteemed editer has the plans for this Gorgeous Grumman Goose locked in his cupboard to bring them out and dust them off for printing purposes and publish them asap,as clearly the equally wonderful designer went to great effort producing this beauty and anything less than publication would be a crime against humanity!

Steve

Here's hoping in the everything crossed deptsmile p

• 1 year later...