No Flying this week down in the South East me thinks

Delta Whiskey

Advert

15 - 22mph................ Grab a Zagi and head for the hills

Phil

Edited By Big Phil on 05/09/2011 12:56:49

Some folks are never happy.The SOUTHEAST just a few (plus maybe just a few more) weeks ago had the news media showing drought, with the crops in the fields in a bad way. Got to agree with the general sentiment about our long, hot, summer though, We got five days in April of that.

Then wetter than average for the rest of it, Och Weel, my summer fuel will now last through the winter.

Posted by ken anderson. on 05/09/2011 14:49:48:
i would also get a zagi----- we had our summer up here (n/east) in april......since then we've been lucky to have two days alike....and as for the wind-we now have it daily.....

ken anderson ne..1 .... wind dept.

Yep, same down here Ken. We had our summer in April too, except I was away skiing in Canada for 10 days and missed most if it!

DW - get yourself something you can lob off a slope.
Colley Hill isn't too far from TW16 (I worked in Sunbury for a year or two) and there's other slopes not too far away too. Last weekend I flew there both days, we even had somebody who'd come from High Wycombe to fly there...