The 2011 Christmas Build

Advert

Its easy really Jim,If Ken pays attention there is a simple formula.1 Think of a motor cycle.2 Think of a side car.3 Think of swallow motrorcycle side cars.4Swasllow became Jaguar cars,.5 The most iconic Jaguar is the SS.6Put it all together and you have Jaguar-car model SS so your name is JaguarSS,oh its gone wrong somewhere,CAR SS

I think Im ready,I know Im ready Am I ready,I dont know If Im ready,Ill defrost the turkey and stuff it I think.People say you shouldnt stuff a bird I disageree ,I enjoy the preperation and I dont like cooking the stuffing seperateMind you people say you should go electric I still prefer IC ,decisions,decisions,.

Posted by Stephen Grigg on 24/12/2011 09:51:46:
I think Im ready,I know Im ready Am I ready,I dont know If Im ready,Ill defrost the turkey and stuff it I think.People say you shouldnt stuff a bird I disageree ,I enjoy the preperation and I dont like cooking the stuffing seperateMind you people say you should go electric I still prefer IC ,decisions,decisions,.

Are you sure? Really sure?

Looking at you pictures, I'm certain there is a bit missing.

As for stuffing the bird, well of course you should. It makes it look much fatter.

I think the problem may come in when people don't allow for the weight of the stuffing in the cooking time, so can end up with undercooked meat.

I've got all the things out and ready in the kitchen for tomorrow, and the breakfast ham ready for roasting later today/ Doubt if I will be able to get online tomorrow.

"Mind you people say you should go electric I still prefer IC"
I came back to flying three years ago, intending to go all electric - Then I joined the local club and got hooked on the sound of four-strokes.....would have been cheaper working on a drugs habit but oh the sound..............

Hello Stephen,
Sir Jim Carss is my North East technical model plane engineer extravagant.
Any problems and the man himself wil fix it, as the say Jim Will Fix It.....
Steve any problems as i put the same sparrow hawk together appart from the undercarrige that sir jim fixed, give us a shout Weasel.......

Regards Weasel Carr.... P.s will be on channel watching the build