Ebay sellers...

Advert

Not as good as some of the finds on this thread but what happened to this space walker? Needs a good meal I reckon! Has a bit of a starved dog look to the turtle deck. Doesn't the manufacturer put stringers or sheeting over the turtle deck formers?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seagull-Models-Space-Walker-II-RC-Plane-/331303169152?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item4d23352c80

Edited By Simon P on 28/08/2014 16:59:34

Posted by Wiltshire Flyer on 29/08/2014 00:41:23:

Someone else with overly optimistic sense of value here

I love his description ! "2 Land to Air planes , slimline with upgrades , motors ect
1 Water to Air plane with upgrades , motor ect

Ah, but don't forget, it's also got "Extra color wrappings" and a "professional eclipse radio control unit in steel carry case valued at £170"... sarcastic

Actually, given people's comments recently on the high price of Solarfilm, if that's what the "extra color wrappings" are then it's a bargain! wink 2

Posted by Wiltshire Flyer on 29/08/2014 00:41:23:
Posted by Martin Whybrow on 29/08/2014 00:11:40:

I know Chris Foss models are popular, but this is crazy.

Its only had 2 flights but the gallon of fuel is almost empty One has to wonder how long the flights were wink

and where's this club that has "pro's" no one is paid at our club lol

Posted by Daithi O Buitigh on 30/08/2014 18:33:31:

Interesting - in one line it says 'on board battery' and in the next line 'battery required'

And who's 'Peaser' ?? ( "...ANY QUESTIONS PEASER CONTACT ME..."

Apart from not being able to spell Ali's surname, who can, and possibly a slightly high price, though the brand new os 120 would go for a couple of hundred or more on its own, I don't see much wrong here, the line says "on board battery checker" "under canopy" quite a nice addition I'd say