Ebay sellers...

Advert

But Dave, let's look on the positive side. At least the photographs were better (technical quality, if not content) than many sellers manage. And whilst I, and I guess many others, haven't a clue where "WESTON FAVELL CENTER" is, at least we now know there's probably little to be found there to recommend it... Though I do wonder whether the American spelling is correct or not for this location. dont know

At least they are Branson baked beans which proves the guy has more taste than intelligence!

Weston Favell is not in the centre of Northampton TFC. In fact it's well out, in the eastern district, but, it does have a shopping centre AND it all matters not a singlr jot for, as you say, no-one will buy the thing!!

the words "would make a good project" on an ebay plane (and I use that word in its widest possible context) is a bit like houses that are described as "compact" or "near local amenities" - one means you wont have room to swing a kitten, the other means on one side is a late night pub the other a take away curry house - all best avoided when buying stuff........

Posted by Stevo on 25/04/2015 12:56:27:

Now I wanted one of these so bad as a kid. From what I remember, I had some form of FROG low winger with an Cox 049 engine that never started... Could anyone enlighten me?

I'm betting that will get close to £500.A couple of years ago I'd have had a punt at it myself! What price nostalgia?

Posted by Andy48 on 27/04/2015 19:06:56:

Condition advertised as "for parts or not working.

Anyone fancy a 4S 2200mah lipo for £10 plus £3 postage?

**LINK**

When my old LiPos are no longer 'up to the job' I retire them from flying duties and just use them to power the heated LiPo bag. To avoid accidentally trying to use one of them in a model I wrap a strip of black insulating tape around them. It looks like this seller does the same!