Vintage Roll Call for Greenacres

Advert

I am down for Vic Smeed's Debutante but wont get it built in time so I will bring existing vintage models

Vic's Mamselle scaled from 38" to 108" span and recently recovered - Magnum 90 4 stroke photo below

Majestic Major with OS70 4 stroke

Southerner 60 rescaled to 72" - electric

If room my 48" version of KK Eaglet - electric

photos of these are in my album

Attendance will be weather dependant as coming up from near Southampton hopefully to camp from Fri thru to sunday

mamselle recovered

Hi

Sorry to be thick, and also very late, but how do I sign up for this event?

I have a 12' Telemaster and a Flair Astro Hog that I can bring, and maybe a Super 60 and also a Tomboy, if I get time to fettle the last two up.

Regards

BG

Edited By Biggestgerbil on 07/06/2012 22:28:17

Hi BG

It's never too late.

The original idea was for a load of us to build vintage models at the same time, swapping details and tips on the forum.
The event in a couple of weeks is a convenient place, for those of us who can make it, to also fly together.

No real need to be on a list to attend the event.
I'll add you though, consider yourself fully signed up Hope to see you there.

Cheers
Chris

Posted by Danny Fenton on 07/06/2012 16:08:05:

I like that idea Ken, we could all have badges that say Ken

Seriously it is a good idea, I am useless with names and faces and need to be told more than once.

I will have my 4 year old with me so the language in said saloon better be to Keil Kraft handbook standards wink 2

BTW only 1,362,346 seconds to wait

Edited By Danny Fenton on 07/06/2012 16:09:29

Hi Danny,

My names on the Polo shirt I'll be wearing, just need to keep reminding myself who I am teeth 2.

Cheers,

Chris.

unfortunately i didn't spot that feature until after mine was ordered, so I will be the white polo with no name and a 4 year old in a yellow T-shirt chucking a Fox glider at everybodys car. (I will pre-empt and appologise now).

really looking forward to the weekend, the weather can try to deter the flying but no amount of rain will dampen the spirit(s) thumbs up

Cheers

Danny

Rollcall page link 'cos I haven't posted it for a while.

Also can I just remind everyone that models need to be flown before the event to qualify for flying at the event. So get your maidens in whenever a flying opportunity opens up. The forecast for the next couple of weeks is not great, and that's all we have, a couple of weeks!

Never got round to the S 60 but the Windy Ain't It is ready if I can get it maidened in time. Hopefully will be there on the Sunday with my pilot, Mick, I dont have an A. (I do have a wheelchair !!!)

I also intend to bring my unseen Webbit from last year. As well as my brand new 1 & 1/3 Webbit 52 which is on charge as I write.

Anyway, They can go on display.

Alan.

Would you mark up my Black Magic as flown (regularly), please, Chris?

Although I'll be in the UK and I'd really like to meet some of the cyber ne'er-do-wells I've encountered on the forum, I don't think it will be possible, unfortunately.

Y'all have a great weekend, yeah?thumbs upteeth 2

Pete