Another ebay "Bargain!!!" HAHA!!

Paul Marsh

Advert

Stephen, I cancelled your bid because you were going to end up paying more than I paid for them and i couldn't bring myself to end up ripping off someone I kind of know! These are the ones I bought

I'm really sorry, but I couldn't have you overpaying and I wanted to cancel your bid so I could do it cheaper, but it didn't work. Anyway, if you go to that link you can get them cheap. Sorry again!

I meant to message you and forgot  

Edited By Simon B on 24/01/2012 23:01:00

Posted by Simon B on 24/01/2012 22:59:38:
Stephen, I cancelled your bid because you were going to end up paying more than I paid for them and i couldn't bring myself to end up ripping off someone I kind of know! These are the ones I bought

I'm really sorry, but I couldn't have you overpaying and I wanted to cancel your bid so I could do it cheaper, but it didn't work. Anyway, if you go to that link you can get them cheap. Sorry again!

I meant to message you and forgot

Edited By Simon B on 24/01/2012 23:01:00

Well, that is very reasonable, and they are available locally to.

And it explains the mystery

These can also be modified to give a different angle, like the 190. It is not a simple mod (ie not an adjustment), but not too hard either.

Posted by Pete B on 25/01/2012 19:34:49:
Posted by Devon Flyer on 25/01/2012 19:29:01:
Quick! Quick!! Quick !!!....................PRICE NOW REDUCED.

That's all very well, DF, but I think you are being a bit harsh - do you know the price of labour these days? (well, on this side of the world anyway) - and a lot of balsa has been bashed there...............

Pete

I have an idea that he does not originate from the UK, maybe from the southern hemisphere, look at the wording of the ad and tell me if I am wrong.

Posted by Steve W-O on 23/01/2012 18:14:01:
Something seems wrong h e r e can't quite see what it is.

Bet it flies well inverted..............

I have to force myself to ignore the many many iggits on EBay who will happily pay more than new prices for things that no longer have warranty, unknown history, etc,etc.

Two areas I follow (not flying related) are notorious for people paying way over new prices for current easily obtained items from reputable and widely advertisd UK suppliers.

• 9 months later...