Another ebay "Bargain!!!" HAHA!!

Paul Marsh

Advert

Posted by Paul Marsh on 12/01/2012 18:29:42:
Saw this:

why oh why would someone pay £100 for a used ASP 40 engine?
Also selling a TX RX 35mhz. BIN £100, unknown radio at moment...

Edited By Paul Marsh on 12/01/2012 18:32:26

They hope you don't know a new one is £55 from just engines. I just noticed the seller has a feedback of 0

Edited By Glyn R on 12/01/2012 18:56:54

Posted by Paul Marsh on 12/01/2012 18:29:42:
Saw this:

why oh why would someone pay £100 for a used ASP 40 engine?
Also selling a TX RX 35mhz. BIN £100, unknown radio at moment...

Edited By Paul Marsh on 12/01/2012 18:32:26

Paul you should ask the obvious question, if you interested in a purchase, I've just done it.

Cheers,

Chris.

Eck, a little more than that (you can get them from UK suppliers, like I did for about this and minimal postage), but yeah it's insane. Most odd. I think sometimes people get carried away with Ebay auctions. If no-one else bids i'll be more than happy.

Edited By Simon B on 20/01/2012 18:35:01

hehe...
was studying the pictures to see what the problem with it was,then realised what it was.
i had a Wot 4 once,don't think i'll be bidding on this one.

Well i thought from the description of brand new not used.
Then he goes on to say it takes off....

how doe's he know its new & unflown?

Its cash on collection so its no big deal if its not as advertised. Just don't pay .
Its tooo expencive anyway.

just my take on it

Edited By David Ashby - RCME Admin on 24/01/2012 14:44:51

sorry Mokwr,was thinking that it was a wee bit expensive.coul buy engine and aircraft and a few bits brand new for that price.it seems to me that people want back what they more or less paid for something,when its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.after all they are second hand now.

Strange thing happened to me on E bay And cant figure it out.Simon B put a set of retracts on and it appears they sold for £19.I had the bid at £21,but needed them desperately and had bid £55.It states on E bay thet I cancelled my bid,which I did not.I would never bid on an item and withdraw my offer.So Im letting Pete B know it wasnt me that cancelled my bid .It was cancelled at 10-30 am on 22-1- 2012.It couldnt have been me ,from 8am to 7 pm I travelled to Nottingham to see my mum,it was her 97th bithday..so Pete somewhere youve been had over for about £35,and can I assure you not by me,I was happy to bid and pay £55 sorry mate.

Posted by Stephen Grigg on 24/01/2012 16:10:42:
Strange thing happened to me on E bay And cant figure it out.Simon B put a set of retracts on and it appears they sold for £19.I had the bid at £21,but needed them desperately and had bid £55.It states on E bay thet I cancelled my bid,which I did not.I would never bid on an item and withdraw my offer.So Im letting Pete B know it wasnt me that cancelled my bid .It was cancelled at 10-30 am on 22-1- 2012.It couldnt have been me ,from 8am to 7 pm I travelled to Nottingham to see my mum,it was her 97th bithday..so Pete somewhere youve been had over for about £35,and can I assure you not by me,I was happy to bid and pay £55 sorry mate.

That is strange, sounds like ebay is having more problems than just the outages the other day.

I have often seen sellers chicken out, and cancel all bids and end the item if they think it won't go to the price they want, but never had the experience you have had.