How many planes have you got?

Tony H

Posted by Tony H on 16/03/2012 18:33:21:

I have a staggering 25 aircraft in my hanger and 15 of which are rigged up and ready to fly. Am I insane?

No, you are not insane. That sounds to me like a good place to be in.

My problem is that I have a lot of planes in my hangar that are "nearly" ready to fly - the definition of "nearly"is quite loose and varies from plane to plane - and only 2 or 3 that are genuinely ready

I really need to finish some of them off - then fly them till they break wink

Edited By IanN on 17/03/2012 00:15:52

Blimey Paul... !!!

I think were all extremely jealous... I'm not suprrised you mentioned 'spreadsheets', with stock like that, you'd need it.. !

So, now i'm puzzled...

I've got 7 planes (inc umx) 5 ready to go, building another, and I have got 302 photos of them..

Paul, you've got a gazillion planes, TWO photo's... !!!

Not fair.. Show us some... please..... wink

Luv

Chrisie.. xx

Six....but I think this is too much ....especially with the (for me)new leccy systems....I will leave only two models...trainer TT and extra 330 l aerobatic ,both E.

Hello  Paul Marsh ,only between us don't tell anyone...I have plan "B", acquisition of Precision Aerobatic smile plol

Edited By Josip Vrandecic -Mes on 17/03/2012 08:59:02

Posted by Paul Marsh on 17/03/2012 08:05:31:

Why did it happen? The page froze, then when I re-set I find it's posted a thousand times. What did I say about this site being slow/unable to do what I want to. Not bothering to (trying) to upload photos. See my facebook/photobucket page...

No Paul, the reason the site won't "do what do want it to" is that you haven't read the instructions.crook

Despite repeated pleas from the mods, despite us asking nicely, making it easy with tutorials etc. It can only be easy if people actually bother to read them!

In this thread so far we've had to remove umpteen posts and edit a youtube video link - all of which could have been avoided by just reading the tutorials!

You're not the only one to do this Paul - not by a long way - ask any mod, there are worse offenders than you wink 2

Come on - Everyone - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - if you have not already do read these tutorials on how to insert links, photos and videos. They have been done for your benefit! Read them now - for me!

BEB

Posted by Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 17/03/2012 23:58:43:

No Paul, the reason the site won't "do what do want it to" is that you haven't read the instructions.crook

Despite repeated pleas from the mods, despite us asking nicely, making it easy with tutorials etc. It can only be easy if people actually bother to read them!

I tried EXACTLY AS IN THE INSTRUCTIONS! WILL NOT WORK!!! I even used I.E. Linux, and still won't work. Not me. There is a problem with the site, or maybe at my ISP.

Been using computers since the early 80's, and can program from BASIC, COBOL, and base knowlage of C Assembly code.

To recap: I CANNOT GET IT TO WORK! Right oh, rant over. Now off to the Northwich Swoppie, to grab a bargain?

I'm not the only one...angel 2

Additional: I bought another plane from the swoppie. Blame Alan 4, it was his. Oh, well. A nice airframe it is, as well, and going to put a nice OS 61FS in it, as it had a 4Stroke in before, by the looks of it.

Edited By Paul Marsh on 18/03/2012 16:51:06

This is an older pre-surpass OS 61. I know the ASP 61 is the same size as the OS/ASP/SC 52, as I had a 52 in a WM Mustang, which needed more power, so I bought the ASP 61, which is much better.smiley

I'll fly Alan 4's Super Cub on the 52, and see how it goes. As it's got flaps as well, should be nice.