2012 RCM&E/Greenacres Fly-in Photo competition.

Right now it's probably not the best weather to announce a photographic competition. But yes, it's pretty straightforward:-

Post pictures from the event here and we'll pick a deadline, whereupon judging will be carried out and I've had a little whisper that a prize may be available.

I'd like to see some aerial photos of the event too so that category is the one with the real challenge. I think we can guarantee that the vast majority will be taken from the ground though.

As an added bonus the best photos will find there way onto the Greenacres website to be kept there to live on in posterity.

You never know, if some live up to Graham's high standards, some could even make it to the magazine?

Advert

• 2 weeks later...

hello CCS....the spitfire was a 'mick reeve's' model.....the lad who was flying it was in the caravan next to me......it really looked the part as it went over....pity the light wasn't a bit better......i have a couple of more of it in my album and there are some on the greenacre's do thread....

ken anderson ne..1 other thread dept.

Tornado

Harvard

Swordfish

Corsair Landing

dsc_0183.jpg

Taken last year, on a very windy day at the Large Model show at Catton Park apart from the first one of the tornado which I was flying or not at my clubs site.

Edited By Tim Reeves on 29/06/2012 18:09:47

Edited By Chris Bott - Moderator on 29/06/2012 18:13:59

I could brighten the cygnet up however I think this photo better reflects the mood of the weather at the time:

cygnet4.jpg

Plenty of good DR1 photos about so here's one from a different angle:

dr1 6.jpg

Now a couple of not brilliant on quality photos but I like them all the same.

The idea that the DR1 is heading to intercept the stryker I find appealing:

strykerdr1.jpg

Finally, there has to be one of an Astrohog and here it is:

astrohog 3.jpg