The 'share your photos' thread (not model flying)

I thought I would be clever and start using Mozilla Firefox. So, I have had to look up all my old user names and passwords and enter them, thought I had it right, the icons on this panel have arrived again. The scrolling seems to be slower but smoother. But, when I click on the link stuff on Photobucket on the right, nothing happens at all.

I have tried to update the Photobucket options, now fed up with it.

Advert

No models in this Pic but a good few of you will probably recognise this site which is right on my doorstep. For those of you who are not sure, It's the Great Orme in Llandudno, a very popular slope soaring site and you can see why.

This was actually a test panorama for creating this location as a flying site on the Phoenix Simulator. It is actually comprised of 3 separate photos which, as you can see, have stitched together perfectly. I do have a bit of software which will actually rotate this from left to right in Full screen and it looks brilliant.

I will be going back to do the whole lot again shortly but with the full 360 view this time, so that I can actually create the site for the sim. No doubt some of you will be using it soon now that the evenings are drawing in.

Mark

Great Orme

Edited By Mark Stevens 1 on 11/09/2013 00:39:37

• 2 weeks later...

The two monochrome are to me outstanding, so atmospheric, I do not think it is the monochrome, it is somebody at work (although they were probably not), that relaxed intensity that comes from doing their work. Rather than the tenseness, euphoria etc that comes from exhibiting and competing. In essence not contrived, or created.

I love them!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...