The 'share your photos' thread (not model flying)

Advert

Posted by Danny Fenton on 27/05/2015 16:12:38:

Well the sun went in so not really a fair test..... But at least the scruffy robin appeared

scruffy robin.jpg

Anyway enough of this, I think I will leave the Nature shots to Roy I will stick to pics of rivets in close formation

Cheers

Danny

Looks a bit down in dumps that one Danny, what you been feeding it face 21

John

My main camera is a Canon 60D and the two lenses I use for wildlife shots are either a Sigma 150-500 1.5 -6.3 or a Canon 70-200 1:4. The Sigma needs a little more light but I get good results with both. They both work well with model shots also but the Sigma's heavy going hand held.

PS glad you like the pics

Posted by john stones 1 on 28/05/2015 17:20:52:

Any shots of birds of prey Brian ?

john

You did ask, here's a few, I don't take that many as they're usually at falconry displays or re-enactment events and I find captive birds a bit of a turn 0ff. The only wild bird is the flying shot of the Buzzard taken down at the local flying field.

Here's a couple of shots I did for camera club comps last winter, it's the same little girl in both with two or three years in between shots. She's a teenager now and when she saw these asked me for some prints she gave her dad one for Christmas and gave him the one in the the heart shaped bubble on Valentines day