Nats 2012 photos and chat

I went on Sunday and met up with other forumites at the RCM&E tent at 2pm, great to see you all, especially a few new faces.

Great photo of Ruby David, Tim was keeping her very active around the burger bar area when I saw them with Annette.

Spotted Mr Bott too......this time without any beer in hand.

We were lucky with the weather too!

Advert

Posted by Wingman on 28/08/2012 16:29:28:

OK guys just finished uploading 101 pics to my albums - sorry for the quality but had camera problems so most were taken with my ipod touch which has an itty bitty lenscrook

Top stuff Wingman, you give us plenty of interesting pics a wide variety of models to drool over; if your apologising for the quality don't, I'm sure they would fit nicely in any mag.

bbc.

Posted by Allan Bowker on 29/08/2012 20:04:06:

I was told by a very reliable source that Anthony Hand (Hobby King) was walking around the Nats too, did anyone else see him around?

You saw him yourself. We where both in the RCM&E having a chat with those guy's. I thought I reconised your face wink

prop (Stuart @ Hobbyking)

You saw him yourself. We where both in the RCM&E having a chat with those guy's. I thought I reconised your face wink

prop (Stuart @ Hobbyking)

No Stuart, I missed you both as I was busy talking to BEB, VA & the other forumites.
I wish you had come over and joined in the chat, we would have been very interested to meet with you guys.

Didn't want to just butt in, plus we had to fly out to HK that evening so we couldn't stay long, next year though. I enjoyed the show, and was glad the weather was half decent. It was Anthony's 1st bring and buy, he brought a lot of vintage engines and radio's, plus i got a NIB HVP Catalina kit for myself, so not a bad result reallywink

David, nice talking with you again, and thanks for your time.

Hopefully we'll all be able to talk at some events next year.

prop.

Edited By propogandhi on 31/08/2012 20:11:45

2012 natts

2012 natts

2012 natts

dscf0736.jpg

Nowdoubt most of you have photos of the 2012 Nationals coming out of you'r ears ! But Thought i would show a few more.The day started overcast but did'nt stop any flying witch was up to it's normal professional standard I was stopped in my tracks by a very nice display from an A10 and so stayed in that area for a couple of hours then looked at the trade tents RCM&E included congratulations on the very nice ladies there in .nerd

Natts

Edited By Bernie on 09/09/2012 15:30:46

Edited By Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 09/09/2012 16:14:43

Edited By David Ashby - RCME on 09/09/2012 16:57:32

Edited By Chris Bott - Moderator on 10/09/2012 16:04:12

Edited By Steve Hargreaves - Moderator on 10/09/2012 16:06:01

• 1 month later...