JP Mini Aviator free prize draw

Advert

Hi David,

what size of post do you want? I got a Washington Post or a Last Post or if you are feeling particularly hard pressed today I have a whipping post, I would have offered you a First Class Post but they appear to be an extinct species.......

regards,             Terry

I think I'll go and buy my first ever lottery ticket 'cos the odds are 35 to 2.4. IF we dont include N.Wales & I'll only lose 2$ !In the worst type synario ( Italian for where you are) .No more comments please .I'm adding wing tips to an old  club 20 M/C as an introduction to ailerons for 'er indoors From what was a trainer with di-hedral..Trouble is, Its partially covered with Solar film ,& paint & am not sure how to make it look acceptable I've rubbed off the gloss,Have Added 2.5 " to each tip- bear balsa at this time,Now it is 42 inch span with an AP 15 up front.Any suggestions apart from spraying the wing with aerosols(weight)? It weighs 2 lb 8 oz(or 1.125 Kg  dry .ANY SENSIBLE SUGGESTIONS ONLY please !