RCM&E / Greenacres 2013 fly-in chat

Advert

Colin IU think Tucano folk will have to turn up when they can make it. However, it might be useful to start a thread where everyone can say when they are coming. Obviously the trouble may come if we find out the weather will be better one day than the other.

One mistake we made last year was not to get the Vintage builders all together for a photo and a fly together. Let's make sure we do that each day for the Tucanos.

If there's interest, it might also be a good idea to do that this year for vintage builders, anyone interested?

Cheers
Chris

If we are rerunning vintage, I'll bring along the AstroHog, now a bit weather (or ground) beaten. The smaller version is still in a state of major diassembly sadly.

Not sure which day though yet. we have 3 coming down from our club, myself, Ian Jones and Tom Doyle (hopefully).

Martyn

Edited By Martyn K on 28/05/2013 22:01:44

Hi WF

Much as we'd like people to let us know they are coming, so we have some idea of numbers, unfortunately most just don't. So we've pretty much given up asking, hence the lack of contact details.

Trade is a different matter as we really need to know space requirements.

There's plenty of camping space though, thanks for mentioning you're coming, see you on teh sat.
Cheers

Chris

Thanks Chris,

Yes it is, tinted with a bit of relief as I was running out of time and available examiners (many thanks to Trevor at the Tavistock club).

Would be good to put names to faces whilst up there, what's the best way to go about it.

John

I just mentioned this in passing on Phils Tucano thread.

I've come away from the event before and read about many people who were there but I didn't know. At the very least, if you recognise anything, a face or a model, make yourself known. Depending on the weather I'll be wearing something with my name on and will often be somewhere around the Tx tent.

We could have a call on the PA system for all interested forumites to gather for a photo shot mid afternoon maybe?