The 2013 Photographic Comp - chat thread

Advert

Posted by Chris P. Bacon on 29/05/2013 10:51:04:

I like the atmospheric back lit shot by Sr. Carrillo (8th one down 2nd. series.) Yesterday.

Edited By Chris P. Bacon on 29/05/2013 10:52:24

Thanks Chris, was tha last flight of the evening of a Christen Eagle of a friend

Lovely to see some Jabberwock pictures in there so added mine - it is an old one and taken on a Sony Mavica that wrote to a floppy disk - but just caught the sun on the snow a treat!

I actually broke 2 ribs taking that picture, slipped on the ice carrying it to the right spot - there was no way the Jabberwock was going to get damaged so my ribs had to take the fall!!

Added Charlie in too - thumbs up and ready to sky dive - he has a servo that operates each arm so that he can free fall and open his own chute then steer and flair it - takes a little channel mixing but works great!

#EDIT# Not sure why my pics are not showing in the right perspective - checked the sizes and they look right but when I save it they look squashed again  - what am i doing wrong!

Edited By Mark Stringer on 14/06/2013 14:05:02

• 1 month later...