The May issue Nijuis free plan teaser

It is my turn, not yours! I have been waiting for ages and you, you just post a message that it is yours. Well it isnt.

It needs to go to a caring home, which respects its heritage and can ensures its needs are carefuly considered.

Mr Petter, teddy to his freinds made the original so I could have a model ot it. The number of Bisons I have intercepted in my bedroom was legendary, saving the free world from the Clunk from the Iron fist.

It is mine I tell you!

Erfolg

Advert

Last of the real fighters woz the Lightning,  like s.o.a.s it was a true interceptor the likes of which a few nations have realised is missing from thier inventory.

Birds like the Tornado are Ok if you want a workhorse that can keep the farm going but the EE Lightining was summat else, I sat in the Lightning prototype at Cosford and it just amazed me how you can manage to watch all the clocks and still fly the beast, RAF pilots rated it the last of the fun-fighters because it had no computers,

regards,           Terry

Havent seen a lightning flying for years, they made them at Warton where I lived. it was spectacular whatching both lightning and canberra fly together, all you needed was earplugs.. eh what you say I am a bit deaf! so we all learned to lip read.

You never know lads I might be in for a bit of begginers luck!!!