favorite threads

Phil 9

There is some very useful info that appears on forum threads that I do refer back to from time to time. But I am finding it increasingly difficult to find an item as my post count goes up.

I can view all my old posts but there are a lot.

when I tick the "send me notifications" box it goes into my bookmarks but I use the to keep track of new posts to a thread that I want to see a response to and not to highlight old treads of interest.

would it be possible to have a favourites so if I see info I may want to refer back to I can store them in a separate list to enable my to find them more quickly

Advert

thanks Pete but I was hoping maybe the forum could be modified to include this.

saving to my favourites only works when you log in from the same computer I have to change mine on a regular basis as I also use it for work

Another vote for this function! A couple of weeks ago I chanced upon a link to a video which had as background music a song composed by a forum member postulating that "Perfefion is the enemy of Progress". I didn't have time to watch/listen right to the end at the time, and now I can't find it again. A Favourites function would be great for this.

On the subject of bookmarks - would there be any way to delete multiple bookmarks using a check box ? Instead of one at a time?

Count me in for a favourites file/ inbox thingyyes

Edited By cymaz on 04/05/2014 07:37:17