I have the best wife!

Advert

Hi WF , It seems to me that your esteemed wife went to her ,mom for a few days, and you now, you try lifting our nerveswink 2...you are lucky one...face 1

Cheers

Jo

My wife tried buying me aeromodelling presents without consulting me. So in the loft there is a helicopter that cost about £100 from Model Zone, complete with flashing lights and rockets that refuses to fly and just falls over on throttle. One Christmas she bought me a really basic electric trainer with a pusher prop also from Model Zone. I think that got changed. The only time she got it right was when she asked me what I wanted,and that time it was an SAS Wilthing 60.

She now refuses to buy me anything related to aeromodelling, and often accuses me of ''playing with my model planes'' when I disappear into the garage.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgDecided to pop on some slightly larger wheels as the original looked way too small to me.

I also removed the tail skid and put a tail wheel assembly there instead, I used one if the original front wheels as the new back wheel, shows how small they are! Oh and put a nice yellow spinner in to, it's a great looking little model.