Instrument Panels

Colin Leighfield

Stunning panels Dylan, great your efforts are pleasing so many... I have a go now and then but struggle to get anything like yours.

A question tho, I was lead to believe there are some images of just the dials in black and white ( like those once given away on the RCme front cover) which maybe can be downloaded from this site.... I have searched and looked but all searches so far draw a blank... Could someone help with a link etc please ???

steve

Edited By Steve Jones 2 on 02/11/2014 13:17:42

Advert

That wasn't the idea behind it originally, It was so you could have all your pots in 1 place on view and just pick out the tin as you want it, but since you mention it it could be adapted further to have a row of upright ones at the front so you have all the colours you are using on a project out and ready to use.

Originally it was designed around the wargame bottles of paint for my dad which doesn't present this problem as even full ones are not to the brim and can sit there open quite happily, but I can see the Humbrol style tins being an issue if you were wanting to keep them in the rack when using them. I personally wouldn't I would take the tin out to use, therefore not dripping paint over the other tins wink 2

Yes spot on for the link to the download ... thank yousmiley

You experienced 'panellers' 

already know this but I like the stone splatter effect paint from your local DIY outlet-

I think I it looks cool for sports and glider cockpits

Steve

image.jpg

Edited By Steve Jones 2 on 02/11/2014 22:33:33

Edited By Steve Jones 2 on 02/11/2014 22:34:24

• 1 month later...