Lightining F3A Plane

iqon

Advert

Jig ready to put together, still doing formers , coming along nicely for my first attempt. Starting to look at motors if anybody has a suggestion of a budget motor to run on 10s.compatible with a Turnigy dlux esc if possible. I suspect it will need to be around 220kv to 250kv12.jpg

Just downloaded the parts plans - the wing parts plan looks OK, but the fus parts plan is reduced. Have you managed to scale this or did you manage to get a full sized plan from somewhere? Or are you building the kit? If so, what did you actually buy?

So many questions...

Thanks

M

Hi Martyn - for plan - go to here ,If you read through the build you will find that you have to ask for them  , Jeff will send them via email

there is a pdf of wing and stab parts and jig - link for pdf is just above shortkit price list on here

the one you downloaded is of no use, dont know why they have put that on .......

Edited By iqon on 29/01/2015 10:24:10

I`m still here plodding away, started to cut wing & stab ribs out & still putting CF cloth on formers.

I read last night that the spec of the G160 is higher than advertised and at 250 W/LB should be more than enough.

starting to look at ECS`s - want 100+ A opto , there is only 2 in the running - Gecko & Dlux - Is the Gecko compatible. are there any other reasonable priced ones I have not found

Undercarriage in plus locking plates.

uc 001.jpg

It will be getting another layer of ply on top of this as i intend to use T nuts for UC ,so far its all going together nicely...

JS - It stays on the jig until the top half is sheeted, then hopefully you can take it off.....