Looking for something to put an OS 20FS engine in

Masher

Hi

Since Martin W is asking for ideas regarding his 26cc engine, please can I get some for my OS 20FS four stroke.

I've been given a very little used engine and am struggling to find something to put it in. Data seems scarce on this engine so I assume it wasn't around for long?

I'm not really into vintage stuff but perhaps this is the best application for it?

Any ideas please?

Thanks

Advert

I'll second the Flair Attilla. Mine flew beautifully on an OS20FS, despite the extra weight of the aileron modification. In fact, I have another one awaiting its turn on the building board for this excellent little motor.......

But if you want to mount it inverted (recommended for this model), make sure you reposition the tank onto the floor of the fuselage.

--

Pete

Thanks Richard.

Braddock, it may well be that this won't be used by me. Trying to find a model for it has so far not inspired me.

I have a plan for a Matador which would suit but not something I feel like spending time on - no pleasing some people!

Masher, would you be interested in something like this? I have designed it recently, and I am building it right now. If all goes well it will be a kit available from RBCkits.

wiggo.jpg

I have named it the WIGGO. (No, not after a famous UK cycling champion, but "wig" is the Dutch translation of wedge. "Go" speaks for itself). Span is 880 mm. I has been designed for electrics, but a little four stroke would equally suit it I think.

Max.

Edited By Max Z on 28/01/2015 17:45:21