New Moderator

ken anderson.

just spotted on another thread we have a new moderator(a young lass) .....well done.........that'll keep some on their toe's with there posting's using colourful language etc...welcome from me Beth....see you have your mam's good look's /thankfully not your dad's teeth 2

ken Anderson...ne...1 .....welcome dept.

Advert

Posted by Pete B - Moderator on 17/05/2015 14:36:15:- we have to mind our P's and Q's now too.....wink 2

Pete

If you've ever worked with a predominately female work force you'll know that women are far worse than men in almost every aspect! Having said that, I'm sure that Beth is the perfect lady.

Yeap, we have a new member of the team. With David taking over the editorship of the mag he felt it would be difficult for him to carry on doing all the background stuff on the website. There is a lot of work there that doesn't always obviously appear on the forum itself, but you'd miss it if it wasn't there - all the putting up of articles, setting up polls, keeping the article archive going etc. etc. So, Beth has taken over that aspect and of course will be putting in appearance now and then on the forum to help folks. I'm sure she'll be along to say "hello" on here soon.

BEB

Thank you for all your kind welcomes!

As BEB put perfectly, I am going to be working in the background of the website helping it run smoothly, whilst Dave, Pete, Chris and Steve will still be your go-to mods!

Being part of the Ashby family, I have grown up around Grandad, Uncle G & Dad, so you could say that my knowledge and interest in flying is "in the genes"!

I may have met some of you over the last few years when Mum and I ran the RCM&E stall at the Nationals in Lincolnshire!

I'm still easing myself in but i'm really looking forward to what's to come!

fullsizerender (1).jpg