Essential RC at the BMFA Nationals 2015 (video thread)

Dom (Essential RC)

I had a fantastic weekend at the NATS. Previously I have taken part in Showline with a couple of models...but this time around I committed to travelling around everything and capturing the action. I pedelled quite a few miles on my bike but I got it done and took a lot of vid. Never had so much fun in the hobby.

First offering is the epic Free Flight from Saturday evening. Fantastic friendly atmosphere and a lot of fun. Enjoy !

Advert

Sorry gents. You got me wrong I would have loved to have been amongst the throngs. And I surely would not have been complaining, I was merely commenting on the 30 metre rule we have in our aeromodelling rules in Oz, what is on your very enjoyable video probably would be unacceptable down here. the biggest nanny state in the world has to be Australia.

Thanks Dom, a great video. smile I was there on the Saturday too....... though you missed my model! The freeflight session is the main reason I go to the Nats. Yes, I suppose it is potentially dangerous but the models are so light and most of the engines are so small........ People are aware of the dangers, it is why they go there and they keep their eyes open, I have never seen anyone get injured. It is probably not a good place to take very young children but really great for middle aged children!wink 2

Paul