Futaba 6EX exchange programme

David Ashby - Moderator

Advert

I've just phoned Ripmax and spoke to a very helpful guy who did explain they have had hundreds of phone calls following the announcement. He said that the confirmation you receive when submitting the form is instantaneous (ie it shows on the registration page) and no separate email is sent at that time.

We are supposed to receive and email when the date is known for collection of the new TX from our LHS. 

And just to put my mind at rest, he looked me up and I was there on the system, so it seems okay (for me)

I also got an email from Ripmax. Copied below (key point underlined/bold text)

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for submitting your Futaba 6EX 2.4GHz Exchange request. The online form that was originally uploaded was incorrect as the field for you to insert you transmitter mode was missing. If you could please reply to this email stating your Full Name and Transmitter Mode then I will update the database ready for you transmitter to be processed ASAP. If you submitted your form recently then there must have been an error with the mode you submitted, please can you reply to this email to clear up the confusion.

The transmitter is sold in two different modes:

Mode 1 – Throttle on the Right Stick.

Mode 2 – Throttle on the Left Stick.

The first batch of transmitters will be processed shortly.

Yours faithfully,

Ripmax Ltd"

Seems clear enough