Don Valley Open Weekend 29/30th July DN6 7DB

Advert

Given the near constant rain for the last 5 hours here in Warrington the weather forecast for the Sheffield area is reasonable if a little breezy tomorrow.

So I have loaded up the car with some Depron and I should be there around 9:30 am. Hopefully the wind will actually be gentle enough for them to be flown even if it is only once!. wink 2..

Huge thanks to the guys at DVMC and visiting pilots for a very entertaining weekend.

It was breezy but nothing unmanageable. A good variety of models flew from Bixlers & Simons incredibly light depron models to quads and scale warbirds. There was even a quad copter search and rescue mission looking for a downed Wot4 in the corn field!

The quads and FPV flying was entertaining too especially when the video channels got mixed up!

Plenty of banter in the evening with some night flying and excellent Chinese takeaway that they deliver right to the flight line!

I even managed to come home with my Horus TX, although I did check the case before I left to make sure it hadn't been replaced with a couple of bottles of water! wink And my Bixler night flyer didn't get burned!

Excellent weekend and looking forward to a possible September meeting. laugh

Thanks for the compliments fellas, on behalf of DVMFC i'll say it's a pleasure to have your company and thanks for coming, same go's for all our guests, lots of great models/flying and enthusiasm never wavers.

Thanks also for the donations for the bereavement sale items, all monies going to Yorkshire Air Ambulance. yes

John