Webra spares

Wilson H

Advert

Mecoa in America (Model Engine Corporation of America) have a lot of stock of out-of-production engine parts, and are re-manufacturing an awful lot of them!

**LINK**

Perhaps not the cheapest or most convenient, but if you are stuck......

I can't see a listing for a Dynamix, but I've only had a quick glance. They do have lots of Kavan carbs in, which were a good substitute for most carbs. If your engine is one of the German made cross-flow engines (Blackhead, etc), then a lot of parts were common with the HB 61 and Veco 61 of the same era. The later Schnuerle ported engines (Austro-Webras) were made in the same factory as the HP (Hirtenberger) engines and probably share common parts.

You'll find Kavan carbs under "Accessories" on their site, and Webra parts under - er - Webra!

Best of luck!

--

Pete

Posted by Nigel Dell on 18/09/2017 09:14:49:

**LINK**

An email or phone call to Weston might be worth it, I was in a similar position to you a good while ago and they did hold some spares so certainly worth an ask.

I believe Weston UK bought a lot of bits from Webra when they closed down as their West engines were based on Webra crankcases .They may have the parts you need, certainly worth a phone call. Failing that try as suggested and fit a new carb from another make. ASP , SC and Magnum carbs are not bad these days and a fraction of OS price.

Edited By Engine Doctor on 18/09/2017 10:01:21