Khama Sutra (Patern Ship.)

About 38 years ago a friend gave me the bits to make this plane. We moved shortly after and the fuselage was put in the back of my then new shed. Years have passed and the other day I saw the fuselage and the wings hiding under all sorts of rubbish, mentioned it to a friend who said he would like to make it. The snag is I am struggling to find the rest of it.

Has anyone a picture of it, or indeed a plan? It would be nice to see what my friend is trying to bring back to life.

Old John B

It also shows how many of us are older modellers too and how good we are at hoarding. Yes the Kama Sutra was a lovely model to fly. Two of the members in the Hastings club back in the circa 77-79 had built them and they flew very nicely IIRC. One was Webra powered and piped and seemed to fly particularly nicely (might have been the pilot too). It would be good to see a pic of the model when finished on here. Good luck with it.