Hi boy

Rich Griff

I wish Mine was, still I flew the Socks off it. Was able to do the book for a 3 channel, even inverted circuits and outside loops. I made an aeleron wing for it and an experienced club member test flew it. It got about 10ft up then crashed it, xzzsxzxdrxzzz!

I fixed it but it was never the same, broke near tail end. I have tracing of all parts and a wing, so may make a new one.

A full loft and a long list. Been out of the hobby for last 20 years as we had to move from my birth town☹️.

Home town had large deserted beach in winter, hills at the back of town, and a harbour lagoon for the boats, heaven really, all west facing.

Our local now is not suitable for model flying, but there are some suitable hills and a beach within 5 miles.

Moped now tax and MOT exempt so small models for now.

I started in the sixties with control line and diesels.

2 channel stuff was cheapish in the 70' and the mother in law lived on the llyn peninsula, slope soaring heaven.

Every week end up to hers etc..

I saved and saved and got the high boy, gp40 and Futanari 6 channel set.

I have made loads of plan models and converted FF to 2 channel......I have quite a few engines....and from the new year, lots of time...but will start again as I am a bit rusty and out of practise.

At the time, I passed A test with the hiboy, and could do the book for B test with the 4 channel, but then the forced move happened...and here we are.