Reversed ailerons

Former Member

Advert

Hi Eric and friends,

Well now Eric, there just might be an association with the book people you mention in reply to my last letter.

However Eric, I think I must agree with Timbo and other well wishers and advise you you take a sharp intake of breath and open your wallet in the local model shop and say "help yourself, it's in aid of a good charity" and see what comes of it!  I'm almost in my seventh decade now and find that sometimes you just have to throw money at a problem with models, you know, even half a crown for a new glow plug on occaisions!! How bad is that? I do wish you well in your endeavour Eric.

All my very best wishes to you all, Johan.

Phil Wood wrote (see)
I'd rather fly my models backwards...

Now there is a cure, fly backwards and the ailerons will sort themselves into the correct direction.

Everything else will be stuffed, probably including the model but the ailerons will be sorted at no expense.

I am sure as a seasoned modeller your grey matter can cope with flying with the elevator and rudder inverted.

?hE no gnihctac si gniht sdrawkcaB