Reversed ailerons

Former Member

Advert

Try putting your new old gear on swapshop  I knew somehow you'd have more relics out there !

Seriously -Cant you fit a bent pushrod attached to the opposite side of the servo disc?  Or is the space really that tight ? I agree  with you in not wanting to fiddlearound in the field with setting things up -some "expert "will arrive to help distract you & make the whole business more confusing .

Phil Wood wrote (see)

I assume that now you have retired the Reftec you have put another Rx into model 3 and want to run it off the skysport.

If you can't alter the servo's or control horns on model 3 is it possible to alter them on models 1 + 2 and leave your Tx switched to reverse?

Phil.

I was just about to say that also

Great minds think alike ....or is it fools seldom differ

"I can only conclude that, as two receivers are old stock, and one is new, perhaps the encoder circuit has been altered for whatever reason?"

Can you swap the receivers about to a model that you can physically reverse the servo?

Edit

Disregards as I just read your recent post

Eric.

Since your gear is not "new", could you have fitted or maybe could you fit a reverse sense servo. In each set of 4 servos supplied with Tx Rx, there used to be one servo which ran in reverse for exactly this purpose. The Futaba ones used to have a green ID label instead of a black one to identify it.