Its a what?

Phil Winks

No actually Peter, Waits Farm isn't a million miles away from where I grew up, to me it is a type, the fact it is the only one in existence makes no odds to me. I believe Mr. Teverson won a number of awards from the then PFA for designing and building her. So no need to look in the gallery.

Now then Gemma got to take my hat of to you lady too good for me as for yours not a clue bit to long in the nose for a miles M64 and can't be as I'm certain that more than 2 of them were built 
to be precise mine is a Beriev be200chs operated by the russian major disaster agency

OK Phil, it is a very difficult one, it is a single seat fighter bomber of which only two prototypes were built, the idea being that it was constructed making minimal demands on 'strategic' light alloys, by the time it was developed the alloys were plentiful so there was no need for it but it explains why it looks like some kind of homebuilt or golden era aircraft. That should place the period nicely, stick a USAF insignia on the side and it should narrow it down a little