Is it me?

Keith Evans 3

If my wife and I go out for a drive why is it that if I drive I can never find a parking space but if she drives she will find one immediately and if I approach traffic lights they will change to red and they will always be on green for her .

If I put something down in the workshop ,read that as playroom for the wife ,I can,t find it after much searching and angst ,but if I go back into the house say for a coffee when I return to the playroom it is exactly where I left it in the first place !

Advert

3 hours ago, Keith Evans 3 said:

If my wife and I go out for a drive why is it that if I drive I can never find a parking space but if she drives she will find one immediately and if I approach traffic lights they will change to red and they will always be on green for her .

If I put something down in the workshop ,read that as playroom for the wife ,I can,t find it after much searching and angst ,but if I go back into the house say for a coffee when I return to the playroom it is exactly where I left it in the first place !

I had a work colleague like that.........if we had to visit a customer together for a job, he'd always be there first, always find the place without difficulty, never get caught in a traffic jam, always get parked right close to the door etc. Some people are just that way.

Edited by Cuban8
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Rich Griff said:

Your wife has permission to play in your workshop ?

A truelly liberated woman, but what happens when a car tyre is flat or gutters need cleaning or two tonnes of wood needs sawing by hand etc. ? 🤓

I will ask her when she climbs down from the roof cleaning the solar panels, first I must drink my coffee before it gets cold.

• Like 2