Pick a plane 2009

OK, full details are here but Tony Nijhuis has kindly agreed to design a model for our 2009 Special Issue - a model voted for by modelflying members and RCM&E readers. Just leave three different suggestions (not necessarily in order) here, 

Vote just once please.  If you wish to have general chat about the various candidates please post them HERE

We'll look at closing the voting middle to end of Feb, date to be confirmed.

Advert

My top three are:

AMX International (EDF) -

Great looking light jet fighter/ advanced trainer. There is a foamie already, but it i don't think it justifies the AMX. great to see a balsa version for our own schemes

Info   Picture 1   Picture 2

IAR 80 (Electric/IC) -

A very different WW2 warbird based on the PZL P24 with a new ing and centre section. You will soon fall in love with this Romanian thoroughbred. i think this is a great modelling subject, so please back the IAR 80.

IL2 Sturmovik (electric) -

Get this:  this is the most produced military aircraft - EVER! Previously, IC engines would have ruled the slender nosed IL2 out as a scale model, but due to the large interest in electric it could be a great model. All the versions i have flown on flight sims have been superb - they simply don't stall!

Come on guys, lets not have another Hawker warbird for the third year running . The world of aviation is too varied for that!