Jamara 2.4 GHz module competition

Advert

no and i've just seen a squadron of flying pigs pass very low over my house......but am i bothered NO why??   because its not costing me anything its a free competition and they've made the mother of all cock-up's BUT its free and it'll get here when it gets here

Yes, I too have had the letter...that the lucky fairy has selected me and (of course) they "have the HF-Modul Graupner not in stock."

You would have thought that before launching a competition they had ensured they had enough stock of the product they are giving away or if they are planning to give away a new generation, at least delay the competition until it was ready!

I guess there are no options at this stage but to wait and see what happens. 

As I understand it there's a delay in issuing the winners their prizes as they had to recall and reprogramme the first edition of the module. I think it is mentioned in the Sept mag that all winners will get the latest edition with the software bugs sorted out.

Apparently I have won one as well. A friend saw my name on their website, but I haven't been able to find it.