Harmony competition

Peter Miller

THis is Harmony, my latest design.

42" span,.19 to .25 engines, four channel radio. Weight 2 lbs 13 ounces.

THis is the thrid in a series of eventually five designs. The first was Rhapsody. The second was Symphony. THis is harmony. The order of names is NOT significant.

COMPETITION.
The first person who can give the next two names in the series and the reason will win a print of  my orginal tracing.

If they don''t mind it being messed up and so reducing the value, I will sign it.

Advert

Posted by Phil Wood on 30/11/2009 10:08:01:
Thank's Peter.   Please don't take this the wrong way but set another question and let the prize go to another member.............I'm not so active with power these days and I'm sure there's somebody who'll see it get put to use faster than I will. 

I might still answer the next question though. 

Pol.

Just chuck it off the Orme Phil, it should slope nicely....or alernatively, fold the plan into a paper aeroplane model and chuck that around...or to really insult Peter, you could put an electric motor in it and give it to me

All right, since Phil has been so generous. Here is a real stinker for you all. Mind you, some searching will probably produce an answer.

"I have designed a lot of models with music related names , Song titles etc as well as this series. All have been published in assorted magazines.

How many of them  are there.."

And, until I check, even I don't know the answer to that.

I won't ask for a list of them all but that would get a bonus.

Edited By Peter Miller on 30/11/2009 10:27:27