Merry christmas

Gaz Elliott

Advert

i take my hat off and salute victor saliba(mr malta)..........who thank's to this forum i met in april 2009....who has the largest model collection i have seen...and who along with his family is 100% one of the good guy's on the planet...........who i shall be meeting again shortly in WOT land in the middle of the MED........

ken anderson............................

Bryce - Please let me know when I will receive my next model from your goodselves (creep creep ) as I came up with lots of names for your most brilliant transitional model (creep creep ). Loads of us want to know ! Especially Mr K Anderson who is on a shoestring budget & thinks he deserves it more than me .
We're pretty poor in the NE BUT?

Wishing to be party of the Modelflying fun!

Have a great Christmas everybody, many thanks for advice, amusement and support throughout this year and wishing you all a merry christmas and a happy year.

Please keep up the good work in 2010 - happy flying!  

Guy's , Thanks for thinking about us down here in the"raging heat", but Xmas is all about that hey.
The surf was up this morning, but it was hard to concentrate, because the young ladies "strutting around" with their bikini  swim suits on/ off
 Never mind you to can enjoy hot meals in the cool, roast duck/ chook/turkeys, and all the trimmings, while we/ (us blokes) sweat over a B-B-Q, with chops, sausages, steak and prawns + the occasional beer or 5

All the best guys
A..A. Barry

Edited By Barry Wetherell on 24/12/2009 08:18:16