Well that is that then

Olly P

Advert

Good luck with the wedding plans Olly, just 33 hours to go and you'll be getting married this year, not next .  Hope you'll be as happy as ive been with my better half, trust me, nothing will fit properly after 20yrs of marriage  but its worth it, oh please, don't ever let her hear me saying these things lol.

Happy New Year one and all
Ian

As Ed Byrne said on live at the apollo" the best thing about being married is not having to listen about the planning of the wedding.... venue, dress, invites, menu, service, location, cars,etc etc"
Must say I have been married for 8 years now and I only knew her for 12 months before we married ( I was serving in NI) and we have a great relationship. We have 2 motorbikes for ride outs, 2 cars for work , 2 dogs, and yes youve guessed it NO KIDS.
She lets me buy all the gear I want  (ish) probably about 15 models in the hangerin various stages of production. I have a large new 12 * 11ft hanger. The only thing is she won't let me take a plane or heli when we go on holiday overseas. Still thats not a bad compromise .

Any way Congrats Olly
Best wishes ...You'll need it!!

Gaz

PS
There were three other long term things with no paper work
 I gave everything I had to my kids and don't regret it other than I thought they would at least send me a Xmas card /whatever /
The good news is that I'm in love again with 'er new indoors ! (after the incubation period)
Go for it Olly & Mrs future olly!  Tolerance is the solution --In other words -Let Olly build what he wants in his shed that you.re going to get him for his wedding present !

Mrs BEB and I took the leap 23 years ago. Three houses, two kids and umpteen adventures later we're still together and, don't tell 'er but... I think its one of best decisions I ever made! She lets me have the spare room for hanger/workshop, comes with me to model shows, makes flasks of coffee when I go flying on cold days and even buys me model stuff for chrimbo! And to top it all she's a fantastic cook! Could I ask for more?

Olly, if you're only only half as happy as we've been you'll have a great life! Wishing you both all the best.

BEB

Hello Olly , hope things work out ok for the both of you, and the wedding goes to plan... i have been with my lass for 31years, she was 16 when we first met, and had our first child at 17. people doughted us and said that it would never work, as the same as Doug Ireland. have never seen the need to get married... we have three kids 30.. 26..24.   and two grandchildren, 11 & 9. who love to go flying with me in the flexwing, + learning to fly the models.  so i hope you have picked a good lass as i have done. Best of Luck...
 Weasel...
                     anyway its just a bit of paper you get..... plus  to old now at 51 +46