Return of the Hill Top Posse

Ken,

Yesterday as I approached the primary HTP zone to give the member in question a spare Turnigy motor shaft I had (as hes always breaking them)  I saw the member in question flying.. 

As I pulled up though the model was in bits and he was in a state of  

My ethical code though means I cant reveal his identity for fear of the immigration authorities catching up with him.... 

here are a couple of photo's from today at 'blyth northumberland' international airport...taken at lunch time......while a lot of the country was under snow.....these were the condition's braved today by....Me,craig,mike and fredrico/enrico the foreign lad......

ken anderson ne...1. weather watch.north....

Edited By ken anderson. on 18/12/2010 17:34:44

• 4 weeks later...
Now that 2011 has truly started it seems quite hard to rally  certain "older members" of the Hill Top Posse away from the fireplace. Today 6 "flyers" had a great day out ( 2middle phases, 1 phase 6, 1 sunbird, 1flying fish,and 1 F3B) including breakfast and wind /sun tan. PS  to couch potatos-- you know who you are.

so according to the jungle telegraph.......the was a bash on top of the hill's over the weekend......in northumberland...led by enrico......(say no more)....and there was a couple of casualty's......a brand new 'blade' bit terra firma and a (all the way from the USA).... 'guppy' didn't make it back from it's mission.....apart from that a good time was had/sort of......

ken anderson     ne..1 (the hill's have eye's)  

Posted by ken anderson. on 17/01/2011 15:28:44:
....and there was a couple of casualty's......a brand new 'blade' bit terra firma and a (all the way from the USA).... 'guppy' didn't make it back from it's mission.....

Honestly,  what are you lot like?...  I'm going to have to come up there at the w/end and sort you all out. 

I'll be on the 9:55 arrival from Gatwick on Saturday.  Sadly I won't have time (or a model) to come flying - or to sort you all out... - just an overnight visit to see the family and collect a car.  Hopefully be up for a bit longer next time (Feb half-term?) with plenty of space in the car to bring a plane.

Posted by ken anderson. on 20/01/2011 07:54:14:
c/w flat batt's ...... i was told by the spy with no hair.............. ?
ken anderson ne....1
Yes flat batteries. Only in the camera though..
Probably a good thing actually. That lot hanging round the hill hops are none too easy on the lens you know Specially that "foreign" lad Enrico. Got home and the dog refused its dinner after having to look at him all afternoon!!!

As an ex Posse member I feel I must inform Ken that I have gone to the other side. Have gone native and am now of the indians.
Changed my name to "Flies like drunken man" after my terrible piloting. The Bairn is now "whines on the climb" after his griping on the way up the hill and the wife is now "5 horses" after the nag,nag,nag ,nag,nag

yes - i was there with FF...and a good afternoon had..enrico was as usual trying to mid air everyone.......dont worry FF....your antic's that we have on video are safe(until you get on the plane) ...keep in touch...tell the foreign lad's that enrico is asking after them.......apparently he's some sort of hero to them over there....

ken anderson ne...1.

just back from a trip to HTP country with enrico the foreign lad and another lad john......good day had...apart from one of my model's having an augument with a lump of metal and the model came off worse...mended now......thought i had better post before the spy's post their version of event's.......and slander my good name......

ken anderson ne...1.

Never knew fibreglass was magnetic untill today when i saw Ken ne1 fly past our lookout tower, ease the nose up and sucked backwards to pancake onto the steel frame!!! (did,nt know it was pancake Tuesday Ken ). Ca,nt take these power fliers anywhere .

BEB---- with you now having extra power's etc....could you on my behalf add young asher's to the list of one's to keep an eye on - with a possibilty/view of sending them one of your red card's......to keep him in order..as he is supposed to set the standard's not lead the rest in.......like's off that enrico,privett and carss etc.....

thankyou ken anderson ne...1.