What model would you like to see designed??

Hi All,
Hope all is well.
I thought i would ask your guys and gals ( as you lot seem to be the friendleyish Forum) What planes would you like plans for???

It about time i did some designing for my other company now BMD Graphics is up and running.........( Designing models is where my heart is)

Please write the planes and sizes people would like and ill see if santa will come early
Best Regards

Robbie Skipton - BMD Graphics

Advert

I would like to see the good old DHC2 Beaver in Army Aircorps colours. I had first hand experience of this aircraft while serving in Aden. It is a very robust aircraft with loads of character. Wing span say 72 inches, that;s about 1/8th scale.

Dear Robbie
 How about a WW1 Spad, about 60 '' span. Glow of course
                                                                    Hopfully                                 REG

I doubt there are many planes that are not available that would make commercial sense.

I think there is a lot of scope for "new" planes that are rescales or redraftings of old plans for new options- eg electric/ic conversions.

I know when I was looking for a stuka to build I wanted something about 80", and a B variant.  I couldn't get one the right size, and went for a D type instead.  There was a B at 60", and if there had been a ready scaled up option I would have gone for it.

Since most models are produced for the US market these days, I'm always mystified why there isn't a kit for the Douglas Dauntless which virtually won the Battle of Midway on its own after TBMs and Devastators were annihilated, OR the workhorse of the Vietnam conflict, the Douglas Skyraider.