Biggles' Mess

Advert

That's excellent news Ken!

It would be great to see the two Avro 'sisters' flying together, and ironic really that the elder of the two will hopefully carry on flying for many years to come, whilst the younger one has to be retired again.

Also amazing to think that the first flights of the prototype of each aircraft were just over eleven years apart...

Can someone provide a translation for this (headphone extension cable from banggood)? laugh

"AV: Line cable adopts to do not have the material productions such as plastic cement, import terminal and the conductor of oxygen copper (OFC), adopt high shield insure real design high, the performance of interference rejection is strong, transmission effect is good."

Posted by Daithi O Buitigh on 29/10/2015 08:07:51:

Can someone provide a translation for this (headphone extension cable from banggood)? laugh

"AV: Line cable adopts to do not have the material productions such as plastic cement, import terminal and the conductor of oxygen copper (OFC), adopt high shield insure real design high, the performance of interference rejection is strong, transmission effect is good."

"We've put a damn great crimp on it" ?

its that time off the year again...and you've guested it...last night my mother in law decided to try out her new broomstick..the one with the gyro/auto leveling device built in....any way we think/hope that the lipo has gone dead and she's down somewhere................. if you've got her -- please keep her...we'll send the money to you ..kulou

ken anderson...ne...1..... Halloween dept.

Edited By ken anderson. on 31/10/2015 09:08:52

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While the family had popped out, I thought I would be useful and put up the Christmas tree.

Next year I think I will get a much bigger tree so I can get the bigger decorations on.

Because I am so thoughtful, I have left underneath clear for all of the presents they are going to buy me.laugh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...