PSSA Gliding Events

Phil Cooke

Advert

Yes Mark truly excellent video. Just got a back shot of my shiny pate too. That Dragon Cam is obviously the way forward. Well done.

Anyone seen the chat which Phil refers to for an impromptu meeting at Bosley Cloud this Sunday - wind looks good. Would refer you to the LMMGA site but it appears to be down for some unknown reason at the moment. Simon Cocker did an article on it in a recent RCM&E mag. If you search for Bosley Cloud on Google Maps you will find it. The parking is round the back on Red Lane.

In this video it features Andy Meade with his Avro Vulcan. It was Andy's maiden flight which to me at least looked perfect. The model is from the South Herts model plan and is 72" wingspan and weighs 9 lbs AUW, it is also fitted with a Blue Steel stand-off Bomb.

Get a cup of tea or coffee whilst you watch this one because I've included all the footage I filmed and the run time is 12:30 mins.

Enjoy.

Wow! Thanks for that Mark. Before your latest productions I think my Tornado had appeared briefly in one of Steve Houghton's videos. Then 4 of my 5 PSS models appeared in your 'don't just stand there' video. Fantastic! Got to be the best PSS video ever made that one!! I've even sent the link to my Mum! (Not sure whether she'll know what to do with it though!)

Great videos Mark, and a nice reminder that we did get some good flying in this year.

Makes me look forward to next season.

Thanks

Are there more in the pipeline?

Posted by Mark Kettle 1 on 03/11/2016 20:31:00:

hows that A4 coming on?

Wings now sanded back and filled (!) New 'scale size' cockpit sign fitted, revised work at rear of canopy done, and final fitting of canopy due to happen this weekend. Been a lull in building due to staff shortages!!! But, hugeeeeee lite ply and balsa order on Santa's list, which I am being reliably told , as I've been soo good this year, that I should received angel . Hopefully to be ready for the first PSS of 2017, and I can guarantee that there will not be another like it on the Welsh slopes...........