HC/HK EPO Mosquito

Fred  Keegan

My pal Brian rang me the other day saying he had fallen in love with an ARF MOSQUITO and should He buy It. Brain as not learned to fly yet he has a trainer ready for the summer. Any way to cut a long story short he turned up today at my home with a large box so we put it together . It comes with every thing fitted, working lights, retracts all wired up and almost ready to go. You just glue in the wings and tail ( glue provided ) screw in the motors fit the props and spinners, plug in and bind and off you go. It,s one of the nices model aircraft i have ever worked on, I love it

Advert

I know that i am changing the subject but i was building a B17 about a year ago and I had to leave for nearly a year due to ill health. It was fitted out with air retracts, pipe ,valves and all the other bits that go with them. So I spoke to lad I was building it for and asked if we could change them for the new electric 120 size E-flite ones and we did. much better than air all you have is 1 y-lead and that's it

Brian,
there is no postage charged , but they do a stealth tax right at the end when you go through the payment process. Be careful.
http://www.modelflying.co.uk/forums/postings.asp?th=47408

Ive got my HC Mosquito built and ready to go (just in time for the gusty weather.... ..)

• 2 weeks later...
I finally gave in on Weds and ordered one from HK DE £157.87 delivered.
It's likely to be a while before I'm ready to fly it, skillwise, but it'll be there waiting when the time comes.
AND I'll have plenty of 3s 2200mAh thanks to my helis.

The Durafly Spitfire has caught my eye as well.
Though I'm more of a Hurricane fan, that Spit looks a good sized aeroplane for the money.

The wish list get's ever longer:
Multiplex Fun Cub - 3s 2200
Durafly Spitfire - 3s 2200
E-Flite Hurricane - 3s 3200

• 1 month later...