All things SAS wildthing

What no touch and go's ? Huh, and to think of all that time I spent teaching him - must have spent at least, er, lets see now, an hour total ? Damn kids LOL
Good on yer Mikey, lets have you back up here for some more combat matey.
How's Friday looking for you guys? - a few of us are gathering on the big rock for what promises to be a good session with some perfect conditions forecast to date.

Edited By Timbo - Moderator on 05/05/2009 08:20:27

Advert

hey mikey some nice flying there mate well done in such a short time,now its about time to beat it up with us welsh guys in combat yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa,bring the old man down aswell lol,,timbo taught you well there ,but urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr landings dont mention shhhhhhhhhhh

yeh, well it was perfect when I looked late last night - as Poly says, it changes like, er, the wind!
Saturday looks distinctly like you may need the anchor rope to keep you upright at the edge - 30MPH+ at seal level often almost doubles at the top of the big rock.
Well just keep an eye onthings as usual, but some peeps have made arrangements already for Friday, and you know what they say - theres no such thing as bad weather, just unsuitable clothing

Cheers Timbo for the info it is a very long thread.
There must be a SAS owners club formation soon, especially that Alan Head might be retiring, uuhh.
Better get a fusion aswell as the wildthing that i got for my B'DAY.

• 2 weeks later...
Well my WT has been treated to a new fuz after the Big Rock ate the first much repaired one. That's now been elevated to a shelf above my desk. Just in case I ever get a bit cocky and think I know what I'm doing.

Flew the re-covered wing/new fuz one, and - however many other models I fly - I'll always love my thing

My touch and go v touch and crash ration is about 1:1 so far. All good fun

• 4 months later...