Weston Park 2012 chat, feedback, thoughts

I ill be there early doors, but just on sunday, massive kitchen upheaval means i can do just one day, will be helping out on the flightline with northwest warbirds slot, was going to fly, but crap retracts, and a smashed TA152 have seen that off, will also be helping out in the bring and buy, SO, whoes going to the first biggy of the year, not a good forecast, but i need loads of bits, and with OODLES of traders, good food stalls, bar, bring and buy, its well worth attending, any flying will be a bonas, and i think there will still be loads

Advert

Of couse, I'll be going.smiley Just been loading car/caravan up now and will be there Fri afternoon.

Taking a YT model, so if I can, can fly in the slot. Otherwise probably will be in another slot with the other models. Added to that will be flying after the show, both IC and electric. Have mode electric, now and all on 2.4.

I'll be there on the Saturday, whatever the weather!

To be honest, I find the display flying pretty boring (to me) these days, and only go to have look round the traders

There are a few things I'm looking for on Saturday, and I may just be having a drool over a model or two on the YT standyes

4x4 loaded with raft, survival kit, and flares, cant wait for sunday, now, wers me heated wellies, it is summer after all, 10 miles away? up eer, ten miles away can be snow, while we are in shorts !!

DONT FORGET, if you have any model gear you want to sell to raise sheckles for more tat, then the bring and buy is ALL UNDE COVER, i thinks its a quid to register your item, and 10% of the sale goes to the show

Well, things did improve a little this morning, wind dropped off a tad and just heavy showers but its pretty squally with sudden strong gusts of wind with the heavy showers, as it cools off later I think the heavy rain will be back for the night, we dont take much notice of the midlands weather reports but keep an eye on whats happening in Wales and can usually guarantee it will be with us within 3 hours.

Most of our weather comes up from the S or SW, bad weather usually blows in from the NW which is where this lot is coming from right now,