2012 RCM&E/Greenacres Fly-in Photo competition.

Advert

here are some more of my photo's........andy's model was somethimg else when he was flying it...had to be one of the fastest electric models i've seen........ he was happy sort of to have his photo's taken with weaze's models and jim carr.s.....

5.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

ken anderson...ne...1 greenacre's photo dept.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From an outside perspective, there are some great shots here!

Rather sad to see Big Bandit's photos, they are both great ones as well.

But my favourite?

David Ashby's one of (I think) Danny Fenton chucking Chris Bott's Matador aloft is a great one,

Ken Anderson's (no 1 Spit dept) Spitfire on a low pass is superb,

All of Ian Jones' entries are superb,

My favourite is Ian Jones' picture of Tim Hooper's Hawker Cygnet, the cloudy backdrop is perfect and I just like it! That's my Kettle of fish!

CS

Ken that's a lovely idea and I think everyone who met Chris, in life and on the forum, will agree.

A real winner, our Big Bandit aka Chris Jordan is declared as submitting best photos of the event.

I'm sure he's watching and will be chuffed to bits, and I'm sure he'd be this surprised:-

bb.jpg

Well done BB God bless you.

Thoroughly well-deserved. Whilst there are many excellent photos spread through both threads, Chris's selection shows the variety of models flown and something of the atmosphere and fun of the Fly-In.

Chatting with him on the day, he was a bit frustrated with the limitations of his camera for the action photos and was quite serious about upgrading it and doing a course...........

A great guy, hopefully now with an endless supply of straight balsa, blades that never blunt and models which never crash - I'd like to have known him longer......smile

Pete

• 2 weeks later...